If dimension is what I was going for on this card, I definitely accomplished that! LOL! I started off with stamping the bunny onto a piece of grey paper from the Love Note 6" x 6" paper pad by Fancy Pants, then fussy cutting him out. I used copic marker C0 to somewhat give it a little bit of a shading in the areas I thought it needed it. I went on to stamp only the section with the hearts three more times onto a piece of pink paper from the Authentic 6" x 6" paper pad collection - Delight. Using copic marker R81 I added a little bit of shading to the hearts (again, where I thought it needed it, although I knew I was going to be adding glitter to them, I still wanted to do that), then using Zig 2-way glue pen (the one with the chisel tip), I applied glue to all of the hearts and sprinkled my FAVORITE colored glue, did I say FAVORITE already?...yes, my favorite glitter from The Art Institute Glitter, it's called Art Glitter in Transparent Ultra Fine 6gr. The color I used was Miss Muffet #144.
I cut out one batch of hearts, then I cut out the second one, however, this time, only cutting out the 3 larger of the hearts, then I cut out only the large heart in the middle. Using Stampin' Up dimensionals along with Glossy Accents (as my favorite glue), I added a little bit of glossy accents to the dimensional, since I knew just the adhesive on the dimensional was not going to be enough, since the glitter was going to make it difficult adhere, using glossy accents definitely helped. I did the same thing for the rest of the random hearts I used all over the card.
Using the My Creative Time - Stitched Scallop Heart Die Set, I cut out the outside heart and the inside heart. I adhered the larger of the hearts with the scallops using Stampin' Up dimensionals and glued the middle heart to the card. I stamped the sentiment onto Papertrey Ink - white card stock and cut it out using My Favorite Things - Die-namics Fishtail Flags STAX die, I ran it once thru my Cuttlebug and then turned the fish tail end around and cut out the other side, so both sides have the fishtail ends.
Here's my YouTube video that shows how I put the entire card together:
Thank you so much for stopping by!
- Cardstock: Papertrey ink - White
- Card Base: Folded Tags by The Paper Company (5".5" x 4.25") purchased at Tuesday Morning
- Pattern Paper: 6" x 6" Love Notes by Fancy Pants
- Stamps: My Favorite Things - Flopsey Bunch of Hearts
- Dies: My Creative Time - Stitched Scallop Heart Die Set; My Favorite Things- Die-namics Fishtail
- Flags STAX
- Punches: Martha Stewart border punch - small scallops with hearts (not sure the name of it or if it's even still available)
- Misc: Martha Stewart craft detailed scissors, Stampin' Up Dimensionals, Glossy Accents, Art Glitter - Miss Muffet #144, Memento - Tuxedo Black Ink, Copics, Zig 2-way Glue pen (chisel end)