Monday, February 14, 2011

House Mouse - With all my heart



I hope everyone has a very lovely day today!  Today we are using a House-Mouse stamp called with all my heart.  When I purchased this stamp, I had the perfect paper in mind, it's by Little Yellow Bicycle ~ Cupcake love collection.   The designer paper is filled with conversation hearts, which suits the stamp well. I stamped my image onto Copic X-press blending card paper using Memento Ink in Tuxedo black, then colored my image using Copic markers.  I added glitter to the hearts in order to make them stand out, then cut the image and scalloped layer using Spellbinder Nestabilities.  This was a very quick card to create!

Happy Valentine's Day!

Materials/Supplies used:  Cardstock - Papertrey Ink, Designer Paper - Little Yellow bicycle (Cupcake Love), Stamp - House-Mouse Designs (with all my heart), Spellbinder Nestabilitie Die Cuts, Ribbon - Joann's, Glitter - Dazzling Diamonds by Stampin' Up!, Copic Sketch Markers

2 comments:

  1. Really cute, I especially like the dp that matches the image, the glittered candy hearts and your coloring is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful Sil! Now aren't you glad you went to Hobby Lobby. LOL Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...