Sunday, August 1, 2010

Cherry on Top Award


As always, my great blog supporter and friend, Tracy, has honored me with the Cherry on Top Award.
Thank you so much for being my friend and always leaving me such sweet comments on my blog. 

Here are the rules for the award:

1. Thank the person who gave you this award.
2. Copy the award and put it on your blog.
3. List three things which you love about yourself.
4. Post a picture you love.
5. Tag five people you wish to pass this award on to.

I'm going to start with #3 as 1 & 2 have been completed.

#3. - Three things I love about myself are:  I am trustworthy, I am always caring about others, I am a good wife to my husband.

#4. - Photo I love:


This picture was taken from my backyard.  It's a view of these lovely hot air balloons that frequent the area during our Winter & Spring months....it's such a lovely view.

#5. - Now, I only have 4 out of the five that I'm suppose to choose, hope that is still okay.


Thanks again Tracy!




3 comments:

  1. You're welcome Sil! You're awesome! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWWWW.....you are just too sweet Silvia...thanks so much!!! How did I NOT know you had a blog =(

    I do now!!!! lol
    Hugs to you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sil,
    Thanks so much for the Tag, u are so sweet. I will do the TAG as soon as I get some free time on hands, as from next week Tuesday.Thanks so much.
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...